Re: [suse-security] Problem while updating to Kernel 2.2.14
  • From: Megapublic Intranet <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:59:52 +0100
I am also experiencing exact the same problem as Holger when trying to
compile a pentium/SCSI-optimized kernel. I updated the package lx_suse
and k.deflt on SuSe 6.3. This is quite annoying. Why does SuSE
distribute kernel updates that don't even build at runtime?

Anyhow, could somebody please tell me which line exactly to remove in
linux/include/linux/time.h since I'm not too familiar with the C
language? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Philippe Wiede
pw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx