Network question
  • From: list <list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:17:48 +0100 (CET)
Hi!

I know, this is a security board, but I have a network question and I
can't resolve the problem. I have tryed all thing I know and I'm a network
engineer. (I know what I'm do..)

I always get collisions on my eth1, internal nic. Some pc's are connected
over a half duplex hub. The nic's and the cables are ok. My questions is
now.. Sometimes the data stream get frozen for about 3 or 4 sec.

Can I push up somethink like windows size or something else I can try to
get a better result? What I can adjust for earn a fast constant data
stream without these connection errors??

Thanks for you help,
Chris