Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-security-announce (115 mails)

< Previous Next >
[security-announce] Change in announcements posted on opensuse-security-announce
Hi folks,

Up to now this list has also received SUSE Linux Enterprise announcements,
largely due to historic reasons.

As openSUSE and SUSE Linux Enterprise are different and the number of
SUSE Linux Enterprise announcements is quite high at times, we will no
longer be posting Enterprise announcements here.

The SUSE Linux Enterprise security update notifications emails can be
received via another mailinglist, sle-security-updates, which mailman
interface can be found on:

I also enabled posting of all openSUSE security announcements to this
list, not just important and critical issues to make it more consistent.

Also check out our other security resources, human or machine readable,
both for openSUSE and SUSE Linux Enterprise at

https://www.suse.com/security/

Ciao, Marcus (for SUSE Security)