Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-security-announce (47 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [security-announce] Advanced discontinuation notice for openSUSE 13.2
Marcus, thanks for this notice. Quick question as I am a neophyte now
running 13.2.

Once I upgrade to Leap 42.1 do I need to do anything to continue
receiving updates from this list? Currently I do see security notices
for 13.2 and 42.1 (zypper commands) plus a lot of other releases.

Will those notices continue to come to me in my e-mail without my
having to make any changes -- the only difference being that the
notices for 13.2 will no longer appear?

Am I understanding this correctly?

Thanks. :o)
Gil