How to find what URL you need for the repos, etc.

I'm asking mainly because I'd like to start gathering some resources
and documentation together to put on the wiki in the end.

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 6:01 AM, Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2015-06-21 00:02:17 -0500, Robert Martens wrote:
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 00:02:17 -0500
From: Robert Martens <martenrt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [opensuse-ruby] Documentation on Ruby development with openSUSE
To: opensuse-ruby@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I should have taken notes one day while I was in IRC, but I did not
and now I'm posting to the list instead.

Is there any documentation around as far a what repositories need to
be added and packages installed in order to do effective Ruby
development?

Thanks for the help!

devel:languages:ruby
devel:languages:ruby:extensions

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you

Sincerely,
Bob Martens

Webmaster/Technician
Martin Luther College
http://mlc-wels.edu

--
This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended