[opensuse-ruby] rubygem-colorator, 12.3 and the prjconf
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:00:37 +0100

Hi guys,

I linked rubygem-colorator from d:l:r:e to my home project, and
suddenly it is unresolvable for 12.3 due to rdoc.

Even if I copy the 'new prefers' lines from d:l:r:e's prjconf to my
prjconf, it still is unresolvable. Do I have to wait for some time
until the changes prjconf has an effect? I triggered a rebuild, but
still no change.

Any hints are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Johannes
- --
`But he knows your dad was right all along now about Voldemort being
back -´ `Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others
for being wrong than being right,´ said Hermione.
(Ron and Hermione in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)