[opensuse-ruby] Re: Building Jekyll 2.5.0 in my home project
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 14:22:18 +0100

On 21.11.2014 Josef Reidinger wrote:

If package already exists then please branch package before,
otherwise there is a risk to miss some changes in packages which
will lead to reject of your submit request.

Thanks for the clarification!

Regards,
Johannes
- --
Elisabeth's safe, just as I promised. And she's going to marry
Norrington, just as she promised, and you are going to die for her,
just as you promised. So we're all men of our word really, except
Elizabeth, who is, in fact, a woman. (Pirates of the Caribbean)