[opensuse-ruby] Re: Building Jekyll 2.5.0 in my home project
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 19:15:32 +0100

On 10.11.2014 Johannes Kastl wrote:

I tried to link the package directly to d:l:r, but then all builds
fail as unresolvable, as nothing provides ruby-packaging-helper.

As ruby-packaging-helper seems to be only needed on TW, I linked the
package from d:l:r, detachbranch'ed it, and buildignore'd
ruby-packaging-helper. The package builds fine, and Jekyll also
builds. I'll have to try the package to see if it works and does what
it should...

Regards,
Johannes
- --
What is comedy?
Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke.
(Steve Martin)