Re: [opensuse-ruby] Update of rspec to version 3
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 16:29:48 +0200
On 1.9.2014 16:06, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Are you sure that all current Yast tests will still work? Or do you
want to have them failing now and fix them till Friday?

Thanks
Lukas

It is about version in opensuse, so friday is different deadline, but I
will try it and I expect yast tests should mostly work as we do not use
old `should` syntax.

We `should` not use it, but we do:
https://github.com/yast/yast-fcoe-client/blob/master/test/DetectNetworkCards_spec.rb#L112

Anyway, this will be quite easy to fix.

Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux