Re: [opensuse-ruby] Ruby on Factory and packaging gems
  • From: Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 11:04:36 +0000
Klaus Kaempf (kkaempf@xxxxxxx) wrote:
* Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx> [Feb 28. 2014 17:24]:
On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:38:19PM +0800, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
On Friday 28 February 2014 13:26:14 Klaus Kaempf wrote:
and added

http://en.opensuse.org/RubyPackaging

Again, what is wrong with improving
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Ruby ?

+1, two pages with the same title are definitely confusing

+1

Oh, you're right Martin. I wasn't aware of the former page.

Hmm. Last Tuesday I posted the following to this list[0] ...
Maybe I'm doing something wrong? But either way, surely these changes
should be communicated on opensuse-ruby and also documented on
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Ruby ?

I was indeed doing something stupid, which you helpfully pointed out
in a private reply, but it looks like you forgot to read the rest of
my mail ;-)

[0] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-ruby/2014-02/msg00008.html