Re: [opensuse-ruby] ruby 2.1
Am 09.01.2014 17:38, schrieb Josef Reidinger:

Thanks. I fix ruby21 patch which breaks packages that use mkmf.rb and
also small fix to rrdtool.

The last missing piece to get ruby21 to factory is to fix vim. To be
honest I have no idea what can be wrong as it writes
[ 121s] objects/if_ruby.o: In function `rb_obj_wb_unprotect':
[ 121s] /usr/include/ruby-2.1.0/ruby/ruby.h:1236: undefined reference
to `rb_gc_writebarrier_unprotect_promoted'

but this method is correctly in ruby and I see no problem. If I compare
build of vim with build with ruby20 then I see no difference except
that it doesn't fail.
Does anyone have idea what is wrong with vim?[1]

the link line misses -lruby - possibly ruby20 was macro online and
didn't require the library.