Re: [opensuse-ruby] ruby 2.1
On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 16:58:03 +0100
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 08.01.2014 16:52, Josef Reidinger wrote:

Great, thanks Klaus. Just submit it to staging project (if you do
not have permission create sr and I will accept it or if I have
permissions I add you there ) and I start fixing failing rubygems.
It is really confusing that ruby now contain rubygems, but there is
RbConfig and Gem::BasicSpecification.

You're the maintainer of the staging prj and free to add whoever
helps - just fix the packages there and then make sure you get pushed
everything changed.

So far changed are:

ruby
ruby-common
ruby21

Greetings, Stephan

OK, thanks, I add Klaus to maintainers.

BTW how do you get list of changed packages? Is it in UI (really helps
for staging projects ) or do you have script?