Re: [opensuse-ruby] ruby 2.1
On 08.01.2014 16:52, Josef Reidinger wrote:

Great, thanks Klaus. Just submit it to staging project (if you do not
have permission create sr and I will accept it or if I have permissions
I add you there ) and I start fixing failing rubygems. It is really
confusing that ruby now contain rubygems, but there is RbConfig and
Gem::BasicSpecification.

You're the maintainer of the staging prj and free to add whoever helps -
just fix the packages there and then make sure you get pushed everything
changed.

So far changed are:

ruby
ruby-common