Am 06.11.2012 17:04, schrieb Stephan Kulow:
On 06.11.2012 16:37, Josef Reidinger wrote:
OK, one my note to this off-topic, because I bring it back to gems and
ruby. I plan to improve usability for request in build service to
show also diffs in gem files same as we do for tarball ( nice feature
). But I found that there is no test suite in build service. And
because setup own build service to verify that it works as I expect
lead me to give up my attempt to improve code. I expect that build
service have test cases that cover at least borders of API ( iterface
between backend and frontend, cli tools etc. ).
And one benefit of writing test case is that you have one more option
to think about code and what it should do. Sometime it makes amazing
results in simplifying code.

What makes you think the build service has no test suite? It has no
great test suite, but it has one.
It should be added that it actually has several, you can watch them run at http://ci.opensuse.org/
--
With kind regards,