* Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> [Nov 05. 2012 20:47]:
Am 05.11.2012 20:40, schrieb Josef Reidinger:

buildrequire doesn't allow to specify version? if you need specific
version, then you should specify it.

Of course they do, but as I tried to explain several times now: there
can only be one rubygem-foo in OBS if you want to build against it.

I'll try this with sblim-sfcb in systemsmanagement:wbem. I'd consider
this a MAJOR bug.

Klaus
16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany