Am 05.11.2012 19:54, schrieb Adam Spiers:
Klaus Kaempf (kkaempf@xxxxxxx) wrote:
* Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> [Nov 05. 2012 14:41]:

No, the suffix is only there to avoid clashes between two .rpm files.
You can't have rubygem-<gem> twice in the build service.

Where can I file feature (bug ?) reports against the build service ?
(SCNR!)

Then I'd advocate to keep the version suffix in the build service
package name (to work around the above mentioned build service bug)

I don't understand what the bug is? It already seems to work fine
in the example you cited:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=sblim-sfcb.spec&package=sblim-sfcb-sle11-sp1&project=systemsmanagement%3Awbem

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=sblim-sfcb.spec&package=sblim-sfcb-sle11-sp2&project=systemsmanagement%3Awbem

Well, what will happen if you buildrequire sblim-sfcb? I can tell you:
the last built rpm will win -> not good, especially if it's important
that the rpm has a specific version.