[opensuse-ruby] rug-n - 21.03.2012

Hi all,

just a short remider that the next rug-n meeting (Ruby User Group Nuremberg)
will be next Wednesday on March 21st at 18:30 in the all-hands-area here at
SUSE.

The meeting will be open to external people, too. So if you know some ruby
developers, bring them along.

Planned topics:
- testsuite optimization
- code review using git-review

If you're planning to attend our meeting, there is a doodle survey waiting
for your vote, whether you'd like to get some pizza or not.

Hope to see you there,
Dominik

http://rug-n.de

PS: It's still not quite sure in which language the talks will be held.
Depending on the attendants we will decide that ad hoc.