[opensuse-ruby] Re: [ruby-devel] [RUG-N] Ruby User Group Nürnberg
I would be interested to attend.

Cheers,
James T.

Dominik Bamberger <dmayer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I've been talking to a couple of friends and colleagues about starting a RUG
(Ruby User Group) in Nürnberg. Some of the people I've been talking to sounded
quite interested in such a thing. Some SUSE guys even suggested to ask the
company if they would be willing to allow us to use the all-hands-area in
order to promote SUSE a bit.

However, before going deeper into such matters I wanted to ask who of you
would be willing to join such a group, meet up on a monthly basis and discuss
Ruby/Rails related topics (maybe even over a beer or two)?

Don't be afraid to answer here. You're not signing up for anything. I just
wanted to see the level of interest among you. Depending on how many people
are interested in joining I'll go forth and think of a suitable location.

Regards,
Dominik
< Previous Next >
List Navigation