Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-releaseteam (27 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-releaseteam] openSUSE:Leap:15.1 origin report
Jimmy Berry schrieb:
On Sunday, March 17, 2019 9:11:15 PM CDT Origin Manager wrote:
origin count change percent
openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Update~ 4 -12 0.04
None 3 -7 0.03

One can see the good progress ruducing None and openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Update~
origins after poo#48896. Of the remaining None origins:

$ osc origin -p openSUSE:Leap:15.1 list | grep None
live-kiwi-hook None
openSUSE-Leap-15.1-JeOS None

So I guess we need some kind of catch all 15.1 devel project for
packages that previously were just marked FORK.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel