Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-releaseteam (27 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-releaseteam] need help to clean up build fails
Hi Peter,

On 3/6/19 12:28 AM, Peter Simons wrote:
Hi Ludwig,

> https://build.opensuse.org/project/status/openSUSE:Leap:15.1

I found a couple of broken Haskell builds that we missed earlier and
submitted delete requests for them. All Haskell packages that we can fix
with a reasonable effort have been fixed already, so I reckon deletion
is the best solution.

Some of those delete request is trying to delete package what did still depend on patterns-haskell(eg. hscolor), do we still need patterns-haskell in Leap? or we just update patterns-haskell in case remove patterns-haskell will breaks upgrade scenario?

Regards,
Max