Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-releaseteam (10 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-releaseteam] science:machinelearning as develprj oS:Factory
On 18 Oct 08:48, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
On Wed, 2018-10-17 at 17:29 +0200, İsmail Dönmez wrote:
Hi Egbert,

On 17 Oct 17:27, Egbert Eich wrote:
Hi!

I would like to request the project science:machinelearning
(https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/science:machinelearning)
to be added as a devel project for oS:Factory.

The rationale behind this is as follows:
Machine learning a new field with a growing set of software. It
is part of HPC, however, still different from the bulk of software
we have in science. Moreover, sience is quite crowded as it is
already.
Moreover, the group of people interested and looking into machine
learning is usually not identical to those interested in the low
level HPC compute stuff.

Thanks in advance!

Please send this mail to Factory list instead.

Why? Nobody on the factory list (except the people also on this list)
can add a new devel project to the whitelist.

That's where we announce the introduction? Did I miss something?

Regards,
ismail

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
< Previous Next >