Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-project (165 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-project] Board Call Meeting Minutes 2020-08-04 - 0800 CEST
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 17:35:13 +0200
  • Message-id: <1647677.kCSenyKMSz@x1e>
Meeting Minutes 2020-08-04 - 0800 CEST
Attendees: Gerald, Vinz, Marina, Axel
Absent: Simon
Minutes taken: Axel

** Draft of foundation presentation **
Postponed as not every board member had the chance to look into the
presentation.

We need to broaden the group of people working on foundation.
Idea: Restart the process on https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Foundation
New topic 'Foundation Restart 2020', cleaning up of portal and move old stuff
to Portal:Archive (Vinz)
Announce on project mailing list. Dependent on traffic, os-foundation@o.o may
be reopened

** Pending Meeting Minutes **
Reminder on two missing meeting minutes

** Board Talk on openSUSE Conference **
Currently we have 114 registered attendees, 84 talks submitted and ~44 hours
of presentations for oSLo
Board will submit a 1h workshop for discussion with the community (Marina).
Add your topics you want to discuss here:
https://en.opensuse.org/
openSUSE_talk:Board_meetings#Topics_for_the_online_meeting_at_the_openSUSE.
2BLibreOffice_.28oSLO.29_conference

Board will try a face2face meeting after election. Problem is that Simon cant
leave Australia for at least next 6-12 month

** 2FactorAuthentification authentification **
2FA on github repos for admins should be mandatory as requested by github
organisation.
AI Simon to send reminder to people not yet using 2FA

Next board call: 18.08.2020 0800 CEST



--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-project+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, email: opensuse-project+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >
This Thread
  • No further messages