[opensuse-project] openSUSE Leap 15.2 retro review of results on Thursday
Hello openSUSE!

Thanks to everyone who participated in our openSUSE Leap 15.2 release
retrospective that took place on survey.opensuse.org.
Also big thanks to Lars for making it happen!

The survey was fully anonymous and questions were: What went well and
What didn't go too well.

We did receive about 200 responses*, 623 records in total, but a lot of
them were blank, perhaps expired sessions.

There is a lot of feedback for both questions some of them are really
heartwarming. Which is also why I'd like to go through results with
you.

I'll do initial categorization and deduplication of results
today/tomorrow and will place it on a single etherpad page which will
be easier to consume.

I'd like to do two rounds of reviews where we'd go together over
results and turn them into action items (progress-o-o issues*, bugs,
Thank you emails to maintainers, ...). We'll revisit what went well on
both meetings, otherwise, we would simply continue in the afternoon
review where we ended in the morning as I expect there will be a lot of
action items on the "what didn't go too well" side.

Please expect no blame talk or fingerpointing (unless it's on me :) )
but rather a constructive discussion about how to make the next release
even better.

The virtual review meetings will take place here:
https://meet.opensuse.org/ReleaseEngineeringMeeting

in following time slots:
8:00 - 10:00 CEST Thursday 6th August 2020
17:00 - 19:00 CEST Thursday 6th August 2020

[0] Raw export, preferably wait for my post-processing
https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/leap152retro/documents?sort_by=title

[1] Project for retro issues
https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/leap152retro/issues

Thank you