[opensuse-project] Ad-hoc openSUSE Board Election 2020 - Nominations
Dear community members,

It's the 3rd of August, the call for nominations and applications has
ended. We are now at phase 1 of our Ad-hoc Board Election. We have
received applications from the the following two candidates:

* Stasiek Michalski <hellcp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Pierre Böckmann <pb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

We thank them for stepping up and wish them the best for the election
campaign. The campaign will last for two weeks and members can vote from
17th thorough to 30th August 2020. The final results will be announced
on 31st August 2020.

Full details can be found at:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_election

In the coming days, we will share more information about our candidates.
Should you have any questions for our candidates, please feel free to
ping them.

openSUSE Election Officials