[opensuse-project] openQA for s390x
  • From: azouhr <gunreben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 13:29:49 +0200
Hi,

currently, there is no openQA for s390x. I have heard that this is due
to some storage issues, but that is only second hand rumours, no direct
communication.

For me this is kind of unfortunate, because I do care about
openSUSE:Factory:zSystems, and without openQA, there is no release nor
any reasonable information about the state of the distribution.

During my time at SUSE, I did the Mainframe part to get openQA running,
later on, when openQA had some network requirements changed, I even
sponsored a Server to make that running again. However, even though I
addressed this multiple times, I am not able to get information about
the state, not to say get it rebuilt.

Is there anyone who knows what I can do to bring this issue forward? To
me, this is kind of frustrating at the moment and I think this needs
broader attention.

So, if you know what I could do, please tell me ...

Berthold
azouhr@xxxxxxxxxxxx