Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
On 19/07/2020 10.04, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

Am 19.07.20 um 01:24 schrieb Knurpht-openSUSE:
Op zaterdag 18 juli 2020 18:18:15 CEST schreef Sarah Julia Kriesch:

Do you see the discrepancy in your reply ? Please stop now, Sarah. The outcome
simply means that 88.4% of the membership does not support the petition, so
trusts the current board. Where nobody campaigned for the 88.4% and you and
yours intensively campaingned to get the 20% needed on various platforms (

I've been mostly silent about that topic but rereading some claims
repeatedly I need to comment.
I didn't support the petition but sorry I do also not really trust the
board (completely). The other option was just the worse.
So please stop claiming that 88.4% of the community "trusts the board".
The petition lost because it's how it works. When I see the reaction
from some board members how they now feel more self-confident as before,
sorry to say: There is no reason for that.

Absolutely.

There certainly is a certain degree of distrust in the board and it
really should work on regaining its trust moving forward!

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.1 x86_64 at Telcontar)