Re: Governance Model Was: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
On 19/07/2020 01.11, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
Hi,

Am Samstag, 18. Juli 2020, 23:08:32 CEST schrieb Carlos E. R.:
But I agree with the others, too: "We had enough discussions about this
topic and should look forward."
Yes.

Yes and no.
On the non-confidence motion I agree. Everyone can make their own assumptions
and live more or less happy with them. (Hence the changed topic.)

But on the general picture of this community I want to emphasize what Sarah
wrote in some way:

Therefore, especially the Board "and we" have to learn from that what has
happened.

Sorry, yes, you are right. I probably meant the discussion about what the vote or non vote meant.

Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.1 x86_64 at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >