Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
Am 17.07.20 um 15:29 schrieb Richard Brown:

Hi Richard,

please stay cool.

The boards detractors have had their chance to force a different direction,
they barely met half of the already low threshold to force a re-election.
My point was not about the board. I have never considered the openSUSE
board and all the ding dong around it that important tbh.

I wanted to bring up an alternative thought how the governance of the
project could be changed in the future.

Let’s end that train of thought resolutely here and nowIf this kind of
comments are handled this way, I will happily keep my
mouth shut and go elsewhere, no worries.

Have fun,
Klaas