Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
Le 17/07/2020 à 14:46, Klaas Freitag a écrit :

Now with the result of the petition at hand, I think the board should
not go back "to normal", but consider to change things drastically. It

drastically is a bit much, but what have to be made better is the working of "membership"

right now no member really know the others, so, for example, elections are made on the candidates propositions, but we have no way to weight them.

I wonder if the lack is not of a "community manager", may be a bit like what Jos did some years ago

https://news.opensuse.org/2011/05/09/people-of-opensuse-jos-poortvliet/

and this is clearly not the board task

jdd
--