Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
The recent petition has clearly shown that almost 90% of the Project has
confidence in the current Board and their previously stated direction and
intent.

With such an overwhelming indication of support I think any talk of radically
different directions would be utterly irrational.

Contrarily, I expect the Board to take the recent result of the petition as a
clear indication of the communities will and I expect them to redouble their
efforts and act with increased purpose and confidence in the coming weeks.

The boards detractors have had their chance to force a different direction,
they barely met half of the already low threshold to force a re-election.

Let’s end that train of thought resolutely here and now.