Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
  • From: Sarah Julia Kriesch <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 18:58:48 +0200

Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Juli 2020 um 18:51 Uhr
Von: "jdd@xxxxxxxxx" <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition

Le 14/07/2020 à 16:40, Vojtěch Zeisek a écrit :

to not sign the petition, I just wish to point out, that destroying is
easier
than creating and I wonder if anyone has any plan, how to make the project
great again...? ;-)

sure, and the problem is not that different if the board stay in place :-(

It will still be necessary to revamp the present system to make things
more friendly for anybody. This year is bad in many aspect :-(

(can the covid also infect groups?)

Only if we would organize a oSC as a covid party. ;)
Let's make it better. It is a bad year (for most groups and companies).

We have to wait for the result of the petition. After that we have time for
rethinking.

Sarah
:-(
jdd