Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 16:40:04 +0200
Dne úterý 14. července 2020 14:57:43 CEST, Christian Boltz napsal(a):
Anyway - there are some hours left to vote, and I still encourage
everybody who thinks the board made serious mistakes to vote for
a re-election of the whole board.
Tomorrow we'll see the results of the vote, which will - besides
answering the question what the community thinks about the current
board and if we'll have a full re-election - also show if my or
your point of view was right.

I wonder if people who started and/or support the petition have any idea, or
better, plan, what to do next. Many problems with the Board were pointed out,
but were there clear evidences to convince people to sign the petition? We'll
see. And if the petition succeeds, what will be next? Who will run for the
Board under current situation? Of course, such argumentation is not sufficient
to not sign the petition, I just wish to point out, that destroying is easier
than creating and I wonder if anyone has any plan, how to make the project
great again...? ;-)

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/