Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
Hello,

Am Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 19:52:51 CEST schrieb Ish Sookun:
We have set up an electronic petition on Helios for the Non-Confidence
Vote that Pierre Böckmann called for [1] on the 13th of March 2020.

The petition will end on the 14th of July 2020 at 23h59 CET.

As a reminder: if you think we should have a re-election of the whole
board (for the reasons given in [1] and all the discussion around this),
but didn't sign the petition yet: please don't wait too long.

The ballots will close in about a day.

Speaking about reminders - it seems the board also needs one ;-)

One of the "newest" board meeting minutes I've seen (2020-05-12)
contained a note that the meeting minutes should/will be sent out
faster. However, https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_meetings doesn't
look like this has been particularly successful. The newest meeting
minutes published there are from 2020-05-26, and some older minutes are
also still missing...

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2020-03/msg00091.html