Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
That makes perfect sense, since you are not allowed a vote anyway.

I refuse to correct your top posting and your inconsiderate full
quoting
as described and explaiined in
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana,
USA @ptilopteri

Apologies, I am a very occasional mailing list user (these were
actually my first mails in many years following the openSUSE lists, out
of concern for the project), I did not mean any harm.

If you had read the mails, I am aware I can't vote - I asked members to
not vote in the interest of the project.

However, I am off here now, your response as well as the passive-
agressive tone of other mails on here lead me to the conclusion there's
little encouragement to participate unfortunately and that I should
look elsewhere to usefully spend my time.

All the best, C