Re: [opensuse-project] Non-Confidence Petition
On Fri, 2020-07-03 at 10:26 +0200, Carsten Hoyer wrote:
I should clarify my last sentence:

- Vote NO in regards to requesting a re-election of the Board.
- Vote YES to express confidence in our current Board.

Regards

Carsten

The petition only has one option

"YES" to express no confidence in the Board

So the correct advice for anyone who shares your opinion (like myself)
would be to not sign the petition at all :)