Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Goodbye Board
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 19:17:55 +0100
Dne sobota 29. února 2020 15:09:06 CET, Stefan Seyfried napsal(a):
This whole thread just serves to reinforce my decision to never
ever again run for the openSUSE board...

I can understand this point of view, but... the project must be managed
somehow, and voting board from community members IMHO isn't bad idea... So...
how to manage the project? Any better formalisable idea than what we already
have? "Political culture" is hard to formalize (and enforce), but can we
improve our own rules to as much as possible avoid any future (such) issues?

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu