Re: [opensuse-project] Goodbye Board
Am 28.02.20 um 13:32 schrieb Gerald Pfeifer:
Gerald,

Most of us, people managers maybe more than others, have experienced
cases where keeping things confidential was in the best interest of
some of the people involved, but also third parties.

This is so lame. Without question there are these cases as we all know
but in the context of (open)SUSE this pushed in front way too often.

Even worse, by stressing this here again, my impression is that you put
even more focus on Christians (and Sahras) decision than needed by
raising the uncertainty.

My feeling is that the biggest part of activity that we see from the
board is stories about personal problems, intransparency, a bit of badly
flowing elections, unworldly bold statements, uncertainty in many areas
and lame statements in bad situations like this. Pretty ineffective.

Maybe it is a good point in time to rethink the whole "constitution" of
openSUSE, as the current setup of the board does not have brought us
very far imho.

As somebody who is probably about as long around as Christian I want to
say that I feel very sorry that you with your unbreakable enthusiasm and
endless engagement have to experience something obviously terrible now.
That should not have happened. Thanks for all the good stuff you did so far.

Klaas

SCNR - part of one of Christians signatures (2017):
Womit sollen wir uns denn das lange Wochenende vergnuegen. So ein
richtig schoener flame-war, das waere doch wieder einmal was
[> Christian Boltz und Heinz W. Pahlke in suse-linux]