[opensuse-project] Re: Goodbye Board
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 21:16:59 -0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 15:21:15 -0500, Robert Schweikert wrote:

But there was little scrutiny and lots of speculation.

Speculation happens in a vacuum of information, and that's what we have.

Principles could simply be that some might think the guy with the orange
face living in a white house in Washington DC is a good idea and others
do not.

The point being we do not know what happened, we have a request from one
of the people involved to not speculate and not ask, and in a follow
confirmed that matters are best kept private.

We should respect the desires of those involved and drop it.

It's difficult to drop it when 40% of the board has resigned for what
appear to be similar reasons. If there's a problem in the board,
something needs to be done to correct that problem, and the membership
can't do that when there's no information.

--
Jim Henderson