Re: [opensuse-project] Goodbye Board
On Fri 2020-02-28, Per Jessen wrote:
Dear board: I'm looking for more than the current standard
"bye bye" Emails here.
I second that. I think we are owed an explanation.

Before we are into thirding and fourthing, let me quote Christian:

"In the best interest of the openSUSE project and everybody involved,
please don't speculate about the details or ask for them."

Most of us, people managers maybe more than others, have experienced
cases where keeping things confidential was in the best interest of
some of the people involved, but also third parties. This is one of
those cases. I'd like to ask everyone to trust Christian's judgement
and honor his request; I fully second both.

Gerald