Re: [opensuse-project] Goodbye Board
On Thu 2020-02-27, Christian Boltz wrote:
There is one thing I'll open up for discussion: One of my heroes tasks
is to maintain the elections.opensuse.org server. I don't have any evil
plans ;-) but I could fully understand if someone thinks that I better
should keep my fingers off it and hand it over to another hero.

You have my full trust, Christian, and I am pretty confident the
same applies for everyone else on the board.

As you know I am sorry to see you leave, and...

PS: All the best, Vinz! Supporting your appointment was my last
official act on the board.

...a genuine thank you for supporting a smooth transition!

Gerald