[opensuse-project] Goodbye Board
Dear openSUSE community,

in the last weeks, some things happened in the board that are completely
against my principles and beliefs. I don't want to go into details, and
will get straight to the heart:

I'm resigning from the board.

I know this is a drastic step, and I can assure you that I didn't take
this decision easily.

In the best interest of the openSUSE project and everybody involved,
please don't speculate about the details or ask for them.

Of course, I won't let the community suffer from what happened, and will
continue everything else I do in and for openSUSE (for example my heroes
tasks and my work on AppArmor).

Even more important: I have many friends in the community, and this is
something that will never change! I'm looking forward to meet you again.

There is one thing I'll open up for discussion: One of my heroes tasks
is to maintain the elections.opensuse.org server. I don't have any evil
plans ;-) but I could fully understand if someone thinks that I better
should keep my fingers off it and hand it over to another hero.
If someone thinks so, please speak up (doesn't need to be public, you
can even ask a board member to relay it to me anonymously). I guarantee
that I won't be mad at whoever asks for this. However, the hero who has
to take over maintenance of elections.o.o might be ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

PS: All the best, Vinz! Supporting your appointment was my last
official act on the board.

--
Warning: Sleeping Sigmonster! Please do not disturb.