Re: [opensuse-project] Sorry!
  • From: medwinz <medwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 23:45:47 +0700
On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 2:12 AM Sarah Julia Kriesch <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx> wrote:

Dear openSUSE community,

I would like to apologize to all who have felt to be ignored as Advocates or
tackled by what I said in the last weeks. I didn't want to hurt you,
and have to admit that - since we are such a big community - I wasn't
aware of all activities and contributions by all Contributors in our special
and local
groups.

Hi Sarah,

No worries.
Usually we are hiding behind the desk doing a lot of work and smiles.
Or the lucky one studying a lot in the school/university.
So didn't read the mailing list :-D

We, in Asia, do exist [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6]. We have a lot of
support from openSUSE. Thanks!

[1] https://www.flickr.com/groups/opensuseasia2014/pool/
[2] https://www.flickr.com/groups/opensuse-asia-summit-2015/pool/
[3] https://www.flickr.com/groups/opensuse-asia-summit-2016/pool
[4] https://www.flickr.com/groups/3727654@N21/pool/
[5] https://www.flickr.com/groups/3094051@N21/pool/
[6] https://www.flickr.com/groups/14695456@N22/pool/

I wanted to suggest improvements.

Maybe soon there will be more events and contributions from Latin
America and Africa, who knows.
You're one of the Board members :-)

Best regards,
Sarah