to rework, update and translate them and I am sure that it can be a
inspiration to create future flyers.

Regards,

Le sam. 8 févr. 2020 à 19:48, Sarah Julia Kriesch
<ada.lovelace@xxxxxx> a écrit :

Gesendet: Samstag, 08. Februar 2020 um 14:23 Uhr
Von: "Stasiek Michalski" <hellcp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "Gerald Pfeifer" <gp@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-project] Material to promote openSUSE?

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 14:13, Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon 2020-01-27, Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
4 years ago, I created my first slides for an overview about the
latest
openSUSE release and how to start as a Contributor. I have improved
them yearly and that was represented at most open-source events in
Germany. Those slides have been shared with other Advocates, too.
That
is in German at the moment. I will translate that, that they can be
used in other countries, too.

I am actually wondering: do we have a central place where any of
us has easy access to up-to-date material to promote openSUSE?

What Sarah mentioned above is one example, statistics perhaps,
an "intro to openSUSE",... I assume many of the things Vinz has
in mind.

I discover every week we had some "official" flyer that I have never
seen before, this week it was sogal that submitted a translation to a
flyer, for which we have no idea where the source of the english version
is (and their French translation is based on Ukrainian source), before
that there were other flyers for promoting openSUSE distros on embedded
(that looked reaaaally crude) and flyer for the release of Leap 15 with
"build to scale" line. Please, if you have sources for any or all of
those, submit them to the artwork repository [1].

[1] https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork
That is exactly the repository for marketing material.
We had some English slides about openSUSE there in the past.

Best regards,
Sarah

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world

'When there is no more room at school, the dumb will walk the Earth.'

Sébastien 'sogal' Poher