Re: [opensuse-project] Material to promote openSUSE?
On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 8:15 AM Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon 2020-01-27, Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
4 years ago, I created my first slides for an overview about the latest
openSUSE release and how to start as a Contributor. I have improved
them yearly and that was represented at most open-source events in
Germany. Those slides have been shared with other Advocates, too. That
is in German at the moment. I will translate that, that they can be
used in other countries, too.

I am actually wondering: do we have a central place where any of
us has easy access to up-to-date material to promote openSUSE?

What Sarah mentioned above is one example, statistics perhaps,
an "intro to openSUSE",... I assume many of the things Vinz has
in mind.

Gerald

PS: I tried to find this on our web site and with Google and did not
succeed, so maybe it exists and my search skills failed me here?

When I was working on the openSUSE talk last year for SUSECON (where I
was being substitute Richard), I didn't really have a lot to go on.
Some of Richard's slides helped, but in the end I mostly made my own
deck for promoting openSUSE[1]. I'm not sure if Richard might have
some materials from his time as Chairman...

[1]:
https://www.suse.com/media/presentation/DEV1178%20-%20Why%20Developers%20Choose%20openSUSE.pdf