Re: [opensuse-project] Request for support: Linux-Informationstag Oldenburg
Hi Axel,

I am there in Oldenburg with my own "booth" (Holarse Linux-Gaming), I
also recieved some info and merchandising material from Doug
(ddemaio). Plan is to showcase opensuse with gaming and talk about oS
and stuff.

Cheers,
Bernd