[opensuse-project] Re: [election-officials] openSUSE Board election results are here!
  • From: medwinz <medwinz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 16:14:53 +0700
On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 12:35 PM Ish Sookun <ish.sookun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear openSUSE members,

The openSUSE Board election [1] is now closed.

Simon has been re-elected for another term and Sarah replaces Gertjan on
the board.

Election results:

Simon Lees 161
Sarah Julia Kriesch 138
Vinzenz Vietzke 130
Alessandro de Oliveira Faria 95

281 out of 500 eligible members have cast their vote in this election.

Let's congratulate Simon and Sarah and welcome them on the openSUSE Board.

Regards,

Ish Sookun

Hi,

To SImon and Sarah congrats as the Board.
Gertjan thanks for your term in Board, hopefully we will meet again in
oSC2020 :)
Vinzenz and Alessandro thanks for your candidacy, your commitment to
the project is very much appreciated.
For all the community members thanks for the voting participation,
this makes us a great and wonderful community!

Ish and Ariez, it's a pleasure to work with both of you in elections
committee. I hope we can work together again in another occasions.

Warm regards,
--
Edwin Zakaria