Re: [opensuse-project] opensuse Marketing Material

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 15:31, Richard Brown <rbrown@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2020-01-28 at 15:22 +0100, Bernd Ritter wrote:
Hello fellow chameleons,

the folks from Holarse and me will participate at the
Linuxinformationstage (Linux information days) in Oldenburg, Germany
in March.

As we show off some cool linux gaming capabilities (laptops using
openSUSE) I would love to use the opportunity and present, inform and
answer questions about openSUSE as well.

As I looked through the wiki I could not find any contact to ask for
marketing materials for this. I've found the "Spread it"-page:
https://en.opensuse.org/Category:Spread_It.

Can anyone hint me to the right person, please?

Cheers,
Bernd

Hi Bernd,

The right person to contact would be Douglas DeMaio <ddemaio@xxxxxxx>

Please, this is the exact same situation as with people asking me about
artwork, we have team of people doing marketing, which can be bothered
on progress.opensuse.org opensuse-marketing project as well as discord,
matrix and telegram rooms. This allows anybody to contribute, not just
one person.

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world