[opensuse-project] opensuse Marketing Material
Hello fellow chameleons,

the folks from Holarse and me will participate at the
Linuxinformationstage (Linux information days) in Oldenburg, Germany
in March.

As we show off some cool linux gaming capabilities (laptops using
openSUSE) I would love to use the opportunity and present, inform and
answer questions about openSUSE as well.

As I looked through the wiki I could not find any contact to ask for
marketing materials for this. I've found the "Spread it"-page:
https://en.opensuse.org/Category:Spread_It.

Can anyone hint me to the right person, please?

Cheers,
Bernd