Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Board election 2019-2020 - Final candidates list
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 11:22:32 +0100
Hi,

I have created my answer based on my last Board Membership, my experience in
the community and how we can benefit from all.
You can find my answers on my homepage:
https://sarah-julia-kriesch.eu/2020/01/17/qa-opensuse-board-elections/

Best regards,
Sarah

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2020 um 10:09 Uhr
Von: "Gerald Pfeifer" <gp@xxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Board election 2019-2020 - Final
candidates list

[ Delayed by 2 weeks plus a night due to DNS/mail server mis-config. :-( ]