Re: [opensuse-project] Reviving the marketing team

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 00:41, Alex Christoph Bihlmaier <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 29.12.19 um 00:17 schrieb Vinzenz Vietzke:
That's something I want to change and want to revive the marketing team and
get arts people involved. So I started to take notes:

1) Create content

Also a refresh of desktop backgrounds is a good idea in my mind
(https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Artwork)

We do that every 4 years, following the Leap cycle and TW/Leap
wallpapers are meant to be complementary. If there was a solid enough
wallpaper proposal before then, I would probably reconsider ;)

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world